Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

#15 of 30-Day Art Challenge

 

 
This somehow sums-up how I'm feeling about things right now, but the 'grumpy girl' is developing...
I also wrote more of her story, so things are progressing but I need a meaty topic and the motivation to sit long enough to truly come up with something great. Everything else I produced today looked like something I would have drawn in 1994. Too embarrassed to post it here!
 
[The day did actually start out full of inspiration and wonder - I went to see the Julia Donaldson exhibition at Chatham Dockyard on my own [a real treat] one week before it closed - and the first 30 minutes I was there I had the whole place to myself. Bliss! Reading the notes and letters between illustrators, Julia and editors for each of her books, such a pleasure to see really great work. And I am a new fan of David Roberts' work [Tyranasaurus Drip] ]

No comments:

Post a Comment